Acidic Spray (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A vial of acid, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe) , a 35 foot cone (7x7 space) adjacent to the casters space
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The words of this spell burn your tongue and throat as you hiss and snarl the caustic phrases aloud, but the sting of the magic is minor compared to the sour taste of the vial of acid you drink at the culmination of the spell.
- A spray of acid erupts from your aching mouth, your hands splayed to direct the frankly shocking volume of searing fluid that erupts from your lips. All creatures wholly or partially within a 35 foot cone (7x7 space) adjacent to your space suffer (Circle 5 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 15d6+15 at character level 15) of acid (energy, common), and are Singed as they continue to take ongoing acid damage for the rest of the encounter, unless they act to end the condition. Creatures are allowed a Saving Throw as described above, to reduce the damage by half, but they still suffer the Singed condition.
- If any creature is suffering from the Singed condition inflicted by this spell when they are struck by this spell again, they suffer a -3 Arcane penalty to their saving throw.