Adjustable Disguise (Spell)
- Level: Alchemist 3, Bard 3, Paladin 3, Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Illusion
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: you
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions as Disguise Self (Spell), except as a swift action you can alter the disguise (within the limitations of Disguise Self (Spell)). For example, you could make yourself look like a young Human city guard, then an old Elven wizard of the opposite gender, then a Halfling thief, and so on. You can change the disguise a number of times equal to your caster level.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.