Air Bubble (Spell)
- Level: Cleric 1, Druid 1, Ranger 1, Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Conjuration (creation)
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: S, M (A small bladder, carefully scribed, filled with air, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: One creature or one object no larger than a Large two-handed weapon
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Air Bubble creates a small pocket of breathable air that surrounds the touched creature's head or the touched object. The Air Bubble allows the creature touched to breathe underwater or in similar airless environments, or protects the object touched from water damage.
- In addition, while this spell is in effect, affected creatures gain a +2 bonus to any saving throws made to resist inhalation-based poisons or effects. If the inhalation-based effect does not offer a saving throw, this provides no benefit.
- This spell can also be used offensively against one enemy creature that you successfully hit with a touch attack. If the attack hits, the creature's face or other sensory organs are blasted with a hard slap of air as the bubble violently bursts around its head. Creatures so attacked suffer (Circle 1 damage): 1d4 points of damage per character level (max 5d4 at character level 5) points of bludgeoning (physical, common) damage, and become Dazzled until the end of the encounter. This counts as a charged debuff of the appropriate type (arcane or divine, depending on the caster).
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.