Animal Growth (Spell)
- Level: Druid 5, Ranger 4, Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: one animal (Gargantuan or smaller)
- Duration: 1 min/lvl
- Saving Throw: FORT negates
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The target animal grows to twice its normal size and eight times its normal weight. This alteration places the Giant Creature pattern on the affected animal. If insufficient room is available for the desired growth, the creature attains the maximum possible size and may make a Might check to burst any enclosures in the process. If it fails, it is constrained without harm by the materials enclosing it - the spell cannot be used to crush a creature by increasing its size.
- All equipment worn or carried by the animal is similarly enlarged by the spell, though this change has no effect on the magical properties of any such equipment.
- Any enlarged item that leaves the enlarged creature's possession instantly returns to its normal size.
- The spell gives no means of command over an enlarged animal.
- Multiple magical effects that increase size do not stack.