Ant Haul (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A small pulley and string, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Touch
- Target or Area: Creature touched
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Fortitude negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The target's light carrying capacity is increased by 10 pounds per caster level of the person casting the spell. This bonus is then multiplied for the other types of load (medium, heavy, lift, drag). This does not affect the creature's actual Strength in any way, merely the amount of material they can carry while benefiting from this spell. This spell also has no effect on encumbrance due to armor. If the creature wears medium or heavy armor, they still take the normal penalties for doing so, regardless of how much weight the spell allows them to carry.
- This spell does not place a charge on its target, meaning that it can stack with other spell-based buffs.