Condition Severity: Moderate
An enemy has incited you to fury, suggesting that you are a coward and also, you're not sure, but maybe some sort of pastry? In any case, you're sure it was super-rude.
- If, by the end of your next turn, you have not made an attack against the creature which Antagonized you (or included him in an attack), all enemies gain a +4 bonus on any attack and damage rolls made against you until the end of the encounter.
- Note that if the Antagonizing enemy is more than 100 feet (20 squares) away from you before the start of your next turn, this status condition ends before it has any effect.
- Furthermore, if the enemy which gave you this condition provokes an attack of opportunity from you, and you have an attack of opportunity available, you MUST make the attack of opportunity against him, even if you really don't want to.
- Antagonized ends as soon as you make an attack against the creature which Antagonized you (or when you include him in an attack), or when all enemies gain the +4 bonus for failing to attack the Antagonizing creature.
- Note that, if the enemies gained a bonus from your failure to attack the antagonizing creature, this bonus does not go away when the condition ends.
- If you manage to kill a creature which Antagonized you in the same round that it Antagonized you (i.e. before the end of your next turn after being made Antagonized), you are immune to being Antagonized (by any source) for the remainder of the encounter.
- If the same creature which Antagonized you also inflicts any of the Humbled, Slandered, or Disgraced status conditions on you, the Antagonized condition immediately ends.