- Level: Druid 9, Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Enchantment (compulsion)
- Casting Time: 1 hour
- Components: V, S, M/DF (a lump of alum soaked in vinegar)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one location (up to a 10-ft. cube/lvl) or one object
- Duration: 2 hours/lvl (D)
- Saving Throw: WILL partial
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You cause an object or location to emanate magical vibrations that repel either a specific kind of intelligent creature or creatures of a particular alignment, as defined by you. The kind of creature to be affected must be named specifically. A creature subtype is not specific enough. Likewise, the specific alignment to be repelled must be named.
- Creatures of the designated kind or alignment feel an urge to leave the area or to avoid the affected item.
- A compulsion forces them to abandon the area or item, shunning it and never willingly returning to it while the spell is in effect. A creature that makes a successful saving throw can stay in the area or touch the item but feels uncomfortable doing so. This distracting discomfort reduces the creature's Dexterity score by 4 points.
- Antipathy counters and dispels Sympathy (Spell).