Archon's Trumpet (Spell)
- Level: Bard 5, Cleric 7, Paladin 4, Sorcerer/Wizard 7
- School: Enchantment
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A gold-inlaid paper cone, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe), in a 30 foot cone-shaped burst, a 6x6 square space adjacent to the caster.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You raise a golden cone to your lips, and it is shrouded in the seeming of a great trumpet. You sound the trumpet, a mighty clarion call, and your victims are laid low before you.
- Upon sounding the spell, all creatures in the area suffer (Circle 7 damage): 1d6+2 points of damage per character level (max 20d6+40 at character level 20) of thundercrash (energy, rare) damage.