Aura of Cannibalism (Spell)
- Level: Cleric 3, Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (a piece of flesh from another creature of your species)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: 20-ft.-radius emanation centered on you
- Duration: 1 min/lvl (D)
- Saving Throw: Fortitude negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You emanate an aura that saps the strength of others of your kind and channels their energy into you.
- Each round that a creature starts its turn in the spell’s area and shares both your creature type and at least one subtype you possess (if any), that creature must succeed at a FORT save or take 1d4 points of damage.
- You gain a number of temporary hit points equal to the amount of damage you deal with this spell (maximum 10 + your caster level). These temporary hit points go away when the spell ends.
- As long as you have at least 5 temporary hit points while this spell is in effect, you gain a +1 Competence Bonus on attack rolls, saving throws, and skill checks. If you have 15 or more temporary hit points, this Competence Bonus increases to +2.