Battering Blast (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (Small geode full of jagged crystals, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 caster levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), creatures you choose who must be within 20 feet of each other, or, unattended objects.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You seem to force out a series of staccato sounds like crackling, crunching stone, until you hurl one or more fist-sized balls of force (each resembling a sphere of spikes) to ram a designated creature or object. Each creature targeted suffers (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) of buffeting (physical, uncommon) damage, and is Pushed one square away from your space, plus one additional square per ten caster levels you possess (1 square up to 10th, 2 squares 11th to 20th, 3 squares 21st to 30th, max 4 squares at 31st and above). If the creature makes a saving throw as described above, they take half damage and are not Pushed. Like all Forced Movement, creatures may fall prone to stop the movement at any time.
- This spell pushes an unattended object struck by it 20 feet away from you, provided it is size Small or less. This spell cannot move creatures or objects beyond your range. This spell does not inflict Sunders or do Siege Damage.