- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 0
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You utter twisted words and make brash, breaking motions with your hands, calling down the dire energies of death upon your enemies. This spell inflicts (No Circle) 1d4 points of damage, plus 1d4 points per 3 character levels (drop fractions; max 4d4 at character level 9) as bludgeoning (physical, common) damage, and also inflicts the Bruised condition, as the very bones of your target writhe with necromantic tremors. A successful saving throw reduces the damage by half and negates the bruised condition.
- Note that this spell has no circle, and therefore cannot be mana-burned.