- Level: Alchemist 4, Druid 4, Paladin 4, Ranger 4, Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Necromancy
- Subdomain: radiation 4
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A pinch of salt mixed into rotted meat.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe) a 20 foot radius spread (a 9x9 space within range)
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You retch forth vile sounds, as you fondle rotting meat crusted with bitter salt. At the culmination of this spell, you hurl forth a seething, blighted mass of tissue. Choose a square within range, to which you have line of sight and line of effect. The blighted mass you created flies there with unerring accuracy, and bursts into a 20-foot radius spread of horrible corruption (a 9x9 square, affected creatures must have line of effect from the center square).
- This spell corrupts and blights all things. All creatures wholly or partially in the area of effect suffer (Circle 5 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 15d6+15 at character level 15) of necrotic (energy, uncommon) damage. Affected creatures are allowed a saving throw as described above to only take half damage.
- "Natural" creatures (with the subtypes Animal or Plant) suffer a -2 Arcane or Divine penalty to their saving throw against this spell.
- This spell has no effect on the soil or surrounding plant life.