Bloodhound (Ranger Poultice)
- Level: Ranger 2
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A drop of blood and a pinch of cinnamon, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You spend a moment to sniff blood and cinnamon to alter your sense of the world around you.
- While under the effects of this spell, you gain the Perfect Scent sense, allowing you to use your sense of smell to target creatures in combat without penalty and no miss chance. You are also more easily able to locate creatures using stealth or invisibility.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.