Bloody Arrows (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 4
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (An arrow, recovered from the body of a dead creature, worth 1 gp, 0 gp if found.)
- Range: Long (200 ft. + 20 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: two target creatures, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 5 at level 30), all of whom must be within 30 feet of each other.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: No
- This spell is a grunting paean of agony, the sound of an arrow buried in the vitals. You jab a gory arrow at an imagined foe, and with each frenzied thrust, you conjure a copy of said arrow, brimming with bloody potential. At the peak of the casting, the original arrow dissolves into blood and the conjured arrows streak forth.
- This spell creates one arrow per character level of the caster, each of which inflicts 1d6+1 points of spindling (physical, rare) damage, to a maximum of 15 arrows. Each arrow strikes unerringly, and the arrows may be directed at one or more targets as defined above. There is no saving throw or attack roll. This custom damage profile is treated as Circle 5 for mana-burning purposes, namely, expending one additional spell moves the damage to the normal damage profile for Circle 6, and the number of arrows will increase so that there is one arrow per die rolled. The maximum number of targets remains capped at five, as above, and the caster may assign arrows to targets as they wish.