Blurred Movement (Spell)
- Level: Alchemist 1, Bard 1, Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Illusion (glamer)
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A small bit of warped glass, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- As you mumble the vague, indistinct words of this spell, you grow ever-so-slightly...wavery. This spell functions as Blur (Spell), except the blurring occurs only when you move at least 10 feet on your turn and ceases at the end of your movement. You may use any form of movement you possess to trigger this ability, although Teleport does not really get much advantage from this spell.
- This spell is mainly used to protect against attacks you suffer on your turn, such as attacks of opportunity or similar interrupt powers. If you move at least twice on your turn, such as Walking ten feet with a Move action, then using your Action point to Vault 20 feet, the blurring persists until the start of your next turn.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.