Body Capacitance (Spell)
- Level: Alchemist 1, Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (An iron coil.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- As you speak the quiet, hissing crackles of this spell, your body develops an intense electrical charge. While this charge persists, you gain ER/common, only against Electricity, equal to your Caster Level plus your Caster Stat mod.
- If your protection against electricity is subjected to an electrical attack, your electrical charge becomes highly charged. Once you have been attacked by an electrical attack, you can release the stored electricity by making a Melee Touch Attack against an adjacent enemy. You gain a +3 bonus on the attack roll if your opponent is wearing metal armor, is carrying a metal weapon, or is made of metal.
- The target of your touch attack is dealt (Circle 1 damage): 1d4 points of damage per character level (max 5d4 at character level 5) of electricity (energy, common) damage. This spell is discharged once you hit with a melee touch attack to deliver its damage, or at the end of your next encounter.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.