Boiling Blood (Spell)
- Level: Bard 2, Cleric 2, Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: one creature per three levels, no two of which may be more than 30 ft. apart
- Duration: concentration + 1 rnd/lvl (D)
- Saving Throw: FORT negates (see text)
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- The blood of the targeted creatures begins to boil. If a target fails its save, it takes 1 point of Fire Damage per round. This spell has no effect on creatures that don't have blood.
- If a target has the Orc subtype, it doesn't take Fire Damage and instead gains a +2 Morale Bonus to Strength.