- Level: Alchemist 4, Bard 5, Cleric 5, Paladin 4, Sorcerer/Wizard 4
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A bone, engraved with runes, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You intone the hard, exact sounds of this spell in a steady rush, until you hold out a runed bone at your target and snap it, cutting off the recitation like a knife. A ray lances from the bone toward your target, suffused with the pure essence of bone-breaking.
- If you succeed on a ranged touch attack, the target’s bones, exoskeleton, structure, or other aspects splinter, dealing (Circle 4 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 12d6+12 at character level 12) of obliteration (physical, rare) to the target, which is also wobbly for the remainder of the combat. If the ray misses, there is no effect.