- Level: Alchemist 1, Ranger 1, Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (An engraved twig, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: One Medium or smaller unattended object, or one creature.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell is a snarling, guttural proclamation of harsh, grinding words, punctuated when you violently snap the twig and point the broken ends at your target. You can attempt to Sunder any one Medium or smaller unattended object within range. You may make a Caster Check against the unattended object's Sunder DC. If you equal or exceed the DC, it takes 1 point of Siege Damage. If this equals or exceeds the object's Durability, the object becomes Broken. If cast on a Broken item, this spell has no effect.
- If cast on a creature, you may attempt to Sunder its weapon or natural weapons, using a Caster Check against the target's Maneuver Defense, or, you can choose to inflict (Circle 1 damage): 1d4 points of damage per character level (max 5d4 at character level 5) points of bludgeoning (physical, common) damage to it. Note that if damage is inflicted the target is allowed a saving throw as defined above to only take half damage.