Condition Severity: Weak
You have taken a wound that needs attention.
- The next healing, successful Heal check, or application of temporary hit points granted to you grant you no benefit at all, except to remove this condition.
- This ability cannot stack with itself.
- Bruised can be ended by a Heal check, or through the application of any effect that cures hit point damage or grants temporary hit points.
- The DC of the Heal check is an Average DC based on the CR of the creature or effect that inflicted the bruised condition.
- The Heal check, healing or temporary hit points provide no benefit other than to stop the Bruised condition.
- Note that class abilities which include a built-in healing effect and do other things in addition to healing (such as a Druid's Wild Shape) still function normally, except that the healing component of the ability provides no healing, but instead removes the Bruised condition.
- Bruised does not end at the end of the encounter, instead persisting until cleared, as described above.