Burst of Radiance (Spell)
- Level: Druid 2, Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Illusion
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A piece of flint and a pinch of silver dust, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Long (200 ft. + 20 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: 10-ft.-radius burst, a 5 x 5 square.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell fills the area with a brilliant flash of shimmering light. Creatures in the area are blinded for 1 round, or dazzled for 1 round if they succeed at a saving throw as described above.
- All creatures in the area of the burst take (Circle 2 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 6d6 at character level 6) of light (energy, uncommon) damage. If they succeed at a saving throw as described above, the damage is reduced to half, and the damage type becomes fictive (energy, uncommon) damage instead.