Burst of Speed (Ranger Poultice)
- Level: Ranger 3
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Immediate Action
- Components: V
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Upon casting this spell, you can take a move action to Walk as a free action. Until the end of the encounter, this spell increases your Walk speed by 20 feet, plus 10 feet per 10 full character levels (i.e. 30 feet at levels 10+, 40 feet at levels 20+, and 50 feet at levels 30+). This adjustment is treated as an Arcane Bonus. There is no effect on other modes of movement, such as burrow, climb, fly, or swim. As with any effect that increases your speed, this spell affects your jumping distance (see the Acrobatics skill).
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.