Canopic Conversion (Cleric Spell)
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S, M/F (a black onyx, worth 100 gp)
- Range: close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
- Target or Area: Allied creatures only, one target creature, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), all within 30 feet of each other.
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Fortitude negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell creates an eerie magical urn in the space of your chosen target allies, and from it weird and horrible necromantic energies seem to eviscerate your targets and draw their ethereal entrails into the urns. The urns remain in their summoned squares.
- All targets of Canopic Conversion gain Greater Flight 60 feet, Airsense 30 ft, gain a +3 bonus to hit with all their ranged and melee attacks, and may make one additional attack at their full BAB whenever they make a full attack. In addition, they are forcibly converted into a form of negatively-empowered pseudo-undead. They count as living creatures for all effects except positive and negative energy healing and damage spells. Creatures under the effect of Canopic Conversion are healed by negative energy (Inflict and Harm spells) and damaged by positive energy spells (Cure and Heal spells.)
- The canopic jars remain in the squares where they were summoned, and may be picked up as a loose object (part of a move action) or touched by anyone who has the square in their melee reach. Holding or touching a jar gives certain powers. Anyone holding or touching one of the jars can communicate with the affected creature as if they share a common language over any distance or across dimensions. The bearer or toucher gains the benefits of Sanctuary (Cleric Spell), but only against that affected creature.
- Breaking a jar is a standard action but succeeds automatically, which dissipates its power (and protection) for that recipient only.
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.This spell lays a dual charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell instead lays a dual charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a dual charge, a divine charge, or an arcane charge, may choose only one of these effects to keep. Dual charges are treated as both an arcane and a divine charge, and a creature may only ever have a single arcane charge and divine charge present on them at a time.
Mana Burn Circle Damage
|Spell Circle||Burn Cost||Req'd Char Level||Base Dice||Max Dice|
|0||N/A||N/A||1d4 per 2 character levels||max of 4d4 at character level 8|
|1||N/A||1st||1d6 per character level||max of 4d6 at character level 4|
|2||+1||3rd||1d6 per character level||max of 6d6 at character level 6|
|3||+1||5th||1d6 per character level||max of 10d6 at character level 10|
|4||+1||7th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 12d6+12 at character level 12|
|5||+1||9th||1d6+1 per character level||max of 15d6+15 at character level 15|
|6||+1||11th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 16d6+32 at character level 16|
|7||+1||13th||1d6+2 per character level||max of 20d6+40 at character level 20|
|8||+1||15th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 21d6+63 at character level 21|
|9||+1||17th||1d6+3 per character level||max of 25d6+75 at character level 25|
|10||+1||19th||1d6+4 per character level||max of 25d6+100 at character level 25|
|11||+1||21st||1d6+5 per character level||max of 25d6+125 at character level 25|
|12||+1||23rd||1d6+6 per character level||max of 27d6+162 at character level 27|
|13||+1||25th||1d6+7 per character level||max of 27d6+189 at character level 27|
|14||+1||27th||1d6+8 per character level||max of 29d6+232 at character level 29|
|15||+1||29th||1d6+9 per character level||max of 29d6+261 at character level 29|
|16||+1||31st||1d6+10 per character level||max of 30d6+300 at character level 30|
|17||+1||33rd||1d6+11 per character level||max of 30d6+330 at character level 30|
|18||+1||35th||1d6+12 per character level||max of 30d6+360 at character level 30|