Cause Fear (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Necromancy
- Domain: death 1
- Subdomain: daemon 1, fear 1
- Casting Time: Immediate Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You snarl savagely at your target, reaching with one hand as if to claw out their beating heart and eat it right before their horrified eyes.
- The affected creature gains the Cringing condition. If the subject succeeds on a save as described above, it is instead shaken for 1 round.
- Cause Fear dispels Remove Fear (Spell).