Caustic Blood (Spell)
- Level: Alchemist 4, Cleric 4, Druid 4, Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M(vial of black adder venom)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: you
- Duration: 1 rnd/lvl
- Saving Throw: REFL half or negates; see text
- Spell Resistance: No
- You imbue your blood with corrosive acid.
- Any time you take Piercing or Slashing Damage, a spray of acidic blood spurts from your body in the direction of the opponent who inflicted the wound, dealing 1d6 points of Acid Damage per caster level (maximum 15d6, REFL half). This spurt travels in a 10-foot line, damaging the first creature or object it touches, with no Splash Damage. After it contacts a creature or object, your acidic blood continues to burn that creature for 1 round, dealing 1d6 points of acid damage per 2 caster levels (maximum 7d6). A second successful REFL save negates this additional damage.