- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 9
- School: Illusion
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (a spoon, worth 1 gp)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: 1 enemy creature, plus 1 enemy creature per ten caster levels, drop fractions, maximum 4.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- With the mighty Censorium spell, the borders between real and unreal become porous, and the effects of the shadowy might of the Illusionist reaches their heights.
- Upon casting, choose your target enemy creature(s) within range. They do not have to be within a certain distance of one another.
- The creatures you choose are enveloped within a nightmarish shroud of images; both semi-real and all-too-real images. The world seems to fracture and slip around them, their bodies break up into bleeding fragments, and out of the rifts in reality they are embedded within, things and weapons and clutching hands seek to tear them apart.
- The storm of images appear and pass in an instant, but the effects remain. Each affected creature is allowed to make a Will-based saving throw against the DC calculated above. Those creatures who fail this saving throw suffer (Circle 9 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 25d6+75 at character level 25) and they are Displaced until the start of the caster's next turn. This damage is inflicted as interstice (physical, rare) damage.
- If the save is made, the affected creatures take half damage and are not Displaced.