Chains of Light (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 6
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A length of fine golden chain, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, creature you choose within range
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Reflex negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- A creature targeted by this spell is held immobile by glowing golden chains composed of pure light. The creature is affected as if under the effects of both Hold Monster (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), and Dimensional Anchor (Cleric Spell).
- Synergy: If a creature affected by this spell is afflicted with another condition before they can remove their current condition, the divine energies of the spell are disrupted and burn their very soul. As a result, they suffer (Circle 5 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 15d6+15 at character level 15) as holy (energy, rare) damage.