Charm Monster (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 4
- School: Enchantment (charm)
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one living creature
- Duration: Until the end of your next full night's rest
- Saving Throw: Will negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like Charm Person (Sorcerer/Wizard Spell), except that the effect is not restricted by creature type or size. The target must be alive and have some sort of a mind.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.