Chill Touch (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe), a fifteen foot cone (a 3x3 space adjacent to the caster space.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You whisper the dark phrases of this spell, your eyes locked on your clutching fingers, you hand shaking with effort, until at the culmination of the spell you present your hand strongly to you chosen victims.
- All creatures in the area suffer (Circle 1 damage): 1d4 points of damage per character level (max 5d4 at character level 5) of necrotic (energy, uncommon) damage, as the eerie power of the spell leeches their strength.
- Any Undead creature affected by this terrible spell is humbled for the rest of the combat.
- All affected creatures are allowed a saving throw as above to take only half damage. Undead who make their save are also not humbled, as they defy your dark powers...for now.