Clenched Fist of the Magus (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Evocation
- Domain: Strength 8
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (a leather glove)
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: Up to 10-ft. hand
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fort, see below
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Barking out the bellicose phrases of Clenched Fist creates a grey-glowing spectral hand in your space, or adjacent to your space, although it does not remain there for long. This hand appears massively boned, thick-fingered and strong, wearing a massively spiked gauntlet, and invariably closed tight in a combative fist. It may be size Tiny (30"), Small (45"), Medium (60") or even Large (120"). The Size Small, Medium, or Large Hand must have available open (unoccupied, unblocked) spaces to manifest, or the spell fails. Once summoned, the spaces of the Hand is considered Occupied, and friend and foe alike who wish to move into or through that space must use the normal rules (such as Clamber, Move Through, etc.) to do so, using the Casters Maneuver Defense and other stats.
- This hand cannot be targeted by any attack except Dispel Magic (Spell), Mage's Disjunction (Spell), and the like. If ordered to enter an Antimagic Field, or ordered to move beyond the range of the spell, the effect immediately ends. Note that this renders it immune to attacks of opportunity, not provoking, and all other sorts of conventional attack.
- Immediately upon being summoned, the Clenched Fist drives forward in a killing rush. The caster may target the Clenched Fist upon a single foe as a ray attack, making a ranged touch attack. If the ranged touch attack succeeds, the Fist inflicts (Circle 8 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 21d6+63 at character level 21) as bludgeoning (physical, common) damage. In addition, the struck foe must make a FORT save against the DC stated above or suffer the Rattled condition. If they make the save, they are still subject to the Jostled condition.
- Upon delivering its single massive strike, the Fist dissipates harmlessly.