Cold Ice Strike (Spell)
- Level: Cleric 6, Sorcerer/Wizard 6
- School: Abjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A drop of water from a glacier, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: all creatures in target area (friend or foe) in a 15 foot radius blast, a 7x7 area within range
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You pronounce chill, wintry words as you call forth the hard, cold essence of the glacier's heart. You strike a strong stance, one hand pointing at the place where the glacial essence will strike.
- You create a shredding flurry of ice slivers, which blast everything in the designated area. The blast deals (Circle 6 damage): 1d6+2 points of damage per character level (max 16d6+32 at character level 16) of Cold (energy, common) Damage and inflicts the Slowed condition. A successful save as defined above reduces the damage to half, but the Slowed condition remains.