Color Spray (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 1
- School: Illusion (pattern)
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A pinch of red, yellow, and blue powder or colored sand, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: 0 ft.
- Target or Area: Cone-shaped burst, 3x3 square space adjacent to the casters space.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- A vivid cone of clashing colors springs forth from your hand, affecting a 3 x 3 square area adjacent to your space. All creatures partially or completely within this area are dazzled for one round regardless of Hit Dice or saving throw, and must make a saving throw as described above or be fully affected. Fully affected creatures may become blind to all sight, or even fogged. Each creature partially or completely within the cone may also be affected, according to its HD relative to the caster level of the spell-caster.
- HD below half caster level: On a failed save, the creature is fogged for the remainder of the encounter.
- HD equal to or above half caster level to caster level +2: On a failed save, the creature is blind to sight for the remainder of the encounter.
- HD above caster level +2: On a failed save, the creature is blind to sight for 1 round.
- Sightless creatures are not affected by Color Spray.