Compassionate Ally (Spell)
- Level: Bard 2, Cleric 2, Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Enchantment (compulsion)
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A bandage, worth 1gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: One creature
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You choose a target creature, and denounce it for its callous treatment of its allies. The target makes a willpower save as described above. If they fail the save, at the sight of an injured ally, the target may disengage from its current course of action and rush to provide aid, or ignore their injured ally and suffer the Antagonized condition.
- Creatures that succeed on the save have the same choice to make, but only suffer the Vexed condition if they ignore their injured ally.
- If the target goes to aid their ally, and possesses curative spells or magic items, it utilizes them to help the injured ally. If not, the target provides aid by performing a Heal check. The target remains within 10 feet of the injured ally to assure their safety and refuses to leave the ally's side until their wounds are fully treated or the spell ends, but can otherwise act normally.
- If this spell is cast upon a creature allied to the caster (such as a healer preparing to aid the wounded), it grants a +1 enhancement bonus to their next Heal check, plus an additional +1 per 10 character levels of the caster. (max +4).