Compel Hostility (Spell)
- Level: Paladin 1,
- School: Enchantment
- Casting Time: Immediate Action
- Components: V, S, M (A drop of your blood, in a runed vial, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter (only castable during combat)
- Saving Throw: Will negates
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Whenever a creature that you can see, and that threatens you, declares an attack against one of your allies, as an immediate action, you can cast this spell.
- If the creature fails their save (described above), then they suffer a -2 Divine Bonus on all attack rolls they make during this encounter against their original target, but they gain a +2 Divine Bonus to attack you instead. This spell may only be cast upon an enemy creature once.
- The Divine penalty and bonus to attack improves to -3 and +3, respectively, at 20th level.