Coordinated Effort (Bard Spell)
- Level: Bard 3
- School: Universal
- Casting Time: Standard Action, or the first attack of a Full Attack Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 10 character levels (drop fractions; max 4 at level 30), creatures you select within range, no two of which can be more than 30 ft. part.
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: No
- Choose a single Teamwork feat that you possess. You forge a link with your allies, allowing them to gain the benefits of the chosen feat even if they do not have it themselves.
- For example, two of your affected allies who are flanking an orc warrior could gain the benefit from your Outflank (Feat), even if you are not flanking the orc yourself. Your allies' positioning and actions must still meet the prerequisites listed in the Teamwork feat for either of you to receive the listed bonus.
- This spell lays an arcane charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have an arcane charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge can ever be present on a target at a time.