Deadly Accuracy (Rage Power)
Deadly Accuracy (Ex)
- Requires: Barbarian 1, Urban Mien
- Benefit: Once per round as a free action, you may increase your critical multiplier by 1 until the start of your next turn. Note that activating this power is not an interrupt and cannot be applied to an attack roll you have already rolled.
- 10th Level: You gain a +1 bonus to any d20 roll made to confirm a critical hit until the start of your next turn. This bonus applies to all such rolls, if you make more than one before the start of your next turn.
- 20th Level: Your critical multiplier, critical range, and all confirmation rolls increase by 2 until the start of your next turn, instead of increasing the multiplier by 1.
- 30th Level: When you activate this rage power, you immediately add 6 bonus hit points to your current hit points. If these bonus hit points would cause you to exceed your maximum hit point total, your maximum hit point total is increased to accommodate the new bonus hit points. All bonus hit points (and any increase to your maximum hit points caused by bonus hit points) are removed at the end of the encounter or when your rage ends (whichever comes first).