Deadly Juxtaposition (Spell)
- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 9
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V,S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, and see below
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- When you cast this spell, you reach out one hand and 'seize' an enemy creature within range to whom you have line of sight and line of effect. Then, with a powerful gesture, you "pull" that creature toward your space.
- If this spell is successfully cast and the target fails its saving throw, you instantaneously switch spaces with it, each of you teleporting into the others' space. Just prior to the teleport, a sudden shock of this hostile interdimensional energy inflicts (Circle 9 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 25d6+75 at character level 25) points of interstice (physical, rare) damage on the target creature. Furthermore, all of its allies within 20 feet (4 squares) of its space also take this damage, with no saving throw.
- If the target makes its saving throw, then it does not move, but it and all of its allies still take half damage as the magics you have directed at it tear at its form and it resists. Even though it remains in its space, the caster is still teleported adjacent to its space in the closest unblocked, unoccupied space. If there is no such adjacent space, and the caster can't teleport closer to the target at all, the spell fails, dealing no damage and applying no effects.
- If the target creature is too large to fit into the space you vacate, the spell fails to move the creature, neither it nor its allies take damage, but you are still teleported adjacent to it in the closest unblocked, unoccupied space. If there is no available space for you, then the spell fails completely.