Defending Bone (Spell)
- Level: Cleric 2, Sorcerer/Wizard 2
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, F/DF (a Medium creature’s skull or femur)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: you
- Duration: 1 hour/lvl or until discharged
- Saving Throw: none
- Spell Resistance: No
- You animate a bone with necromantic energy, giving it the power to float near your body and interpose itself against physical attacks.
- You gain DR 5/bludgeoning. Once the bone has prevented a total of 5 points of damage per caster level (maximum 50 points), it is destroyed and the spell is discharged. This spell has no effect if you have DR from another source.