- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Enchantment
- Domain: charm 8, nobility 8
- Subdomain: torture 8
- Casting Time: Ritual (typically 10 minutes.)
- Components: V, S, M (A filigree of fine copper wire, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Planar
- Target or Area: one target creature, a creature the caster personally knows
- Duration: Encounter, or until completed
- Saving Throw: Will partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 caster level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- This spell functions like Sending (Spell), except you can message a creature with whom you are acquainted, even if you do not know them well. Far worse, the message can contain a Suggestion (Spell), which the subject does its best to carry out. A successful save negates the Suggestion (Spell) effect but the sending always works.
- The Demand, if received, is understood even if the subject's Intelligence score is as low as 1. If the message is impossible or meaningless according to the circumstances that exist for the subject at the time the Demand is issued, the message is understood but the Suggestion (Spell) is ineffective and expires immediately.
- The Demand's message to the creature must be 25 words or less, including the Suggestion (Spell). The creature can also give a short reply immediately.