Diamond Spray (Spell)
- Level: Alchemist 3, Paladin 3, Ranger 3, Sorcerer/Wizard 3
- School: Conjuration
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: No
- You speak crisp words, your phrases broken off in sharp interruptions, the magic building with every break, until with a snap, a short blast of tiny, sparkling slivers as hard and sharp as diamonds springs from your outstretched fingers at tremendous speed.
- This burst of diamond splinters is a ray attack, directed at any creature in range of the spell to who you have line of sight and line of effect. If you succeed in a ranged touch attack, the unfortunate victim suffers (Circle 3 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 10d6 at character level 10) of piercing (physical, common) damage, and suffers a Bleed equal to the spell level of the spell as-cast. Note that certain metamagic feats may heighten this spell level.