Dimensional Lock (Spell)
- Level: Cleric 8, Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Abjuration
- Bloodline: accursed 8
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Medium (100 ft. + 10 ft./lvl)
- Target or Area: 20-ft.-radius emanation centered on a point in space
- Duration: Until the next full moon
- Saving Throw: none
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You create a shimmering emerald barrier that completely blocks extradimensional travel. Forms of movement barred include Astral Projection (Spell), Dimension Door (Spell), Ethereal Jaunt (Spell), Etherealness (Spell), Gate (Spell), Plane Shift (Spell), Shadow Walk (Spell), Teleport (Spell), Transport via Plants (Spell), and similar spells or spell-like abilities. The GM adjudicates any unusual circumstances as they see fit, of course. Once Dimensional Lock is in place, extradimensional travel into or out of the area is not possible.
- A Dimensional Lock does not interfere with the movement of creatures already in ethereal or astral form when the spell is cast, nor does it block extradimensional perception or attack forms. Also, the spell does not prevent summoned creatures from disappearing at the end of a summoning spell.