- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 8
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M(A bit of shredded meat, in a runed vial, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 15 character levels (drop fractions; max 3 at level 30), creature you choose within range, who must be within 30 feet of each other.
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Fortitude partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You whistle the dire sounds of this spell in a high, shrill tone, working shredded meat and broken crystal in your hands.
- Choose targets as above, within range, to whom you have line of sight and line of effect. The fell power of this spell seeks to transform them into themselves, only pulverized, rent, gashed, and torn asunder. Each target suffers (Circle 8 damage): 1d6+3 points of damage per character level (max 21d6+63 at character level 21) of mutilation (physical, rare) damage, and gain the Impaired status condition. Each target is allowed a save as described above to reduce the damage by half and negate the condition.