Disrupt Undead (Spell)
- Level: Cleric 0, Sorcerer/Wizard 0
- School: Necromancy
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: Ray
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You chant words of absolution and grace, while steepling your fingers and upraising them in an upward-pointing gesture, calling forth a ray of semi-divine, positive energy. You must make a Ranged Touch Attack to hit against a creature within range of the spell, and if the ray hits an Undead creature, it deals (No Circle) 1d6 points of damage, plus 1d6 points per 3 caster levels (drop fractions; max 4d6 at character level 9) as positive (energy, uncommon) damage.
- This spell has no effect on creatures that do not possess the Undead type or subtype.
- Note that this spell has no circle, and therefore may not be mana-burned.