Divine Trident (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 2
- School: Evocation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, DF
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: one target creature, plus one per 15 character levels (drop fractions; max 3 at level 30), targets you choose in a 5x5 space adjacent to your space
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: Reflex partial
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + 1/2 character level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You hold forth your Holy Symbol in a potent affirmation of your Divine Connection, and hearing your entreaties, you are granted the ability to strike your enemies!
- Holy power streams from your upheld Symbol, and dart forth to strike one or more foes within a 25 foot cone (a 5 x 5 square space) next to you. One, two or three enemies you choose in the area suffer (Circle 2 damage): 1d6 points of damage per character level (max 6d6 at character level 6) points of holy (energy, rare) damage. They may make a saving throw as described above for half damage.