- Cost (Combat Trained): 50 gp
- Cost (Riding Trained): 25 gp
- Weight: 700 lbs.
- Like a stunted, malformed horse, donkeys have a broader snout and are generally smaller than horses (and even ponies). However, donkeys are quite sure of foot, and can be trained to carry very heavy loads for a creature their size. Donkeys are also known to be quite stubborn when they are ordered to do something they don't want to do. Proper training can overcome this, though.
- This mount grants its rider the following bonuses:
Mounted CR: 1 Size: Large (can carry up to sized-Medium riders) Intelligence: 2 Movement: Walk 40 ft. Bonus Damage:(if Combat Trained) +0 bonus damage to all of the rider's melee attacks made while riding. Carrying Capacity: 1,000 lbs. Unlockable Special Abilities:
- Requires: 1 point(s) of CR
- Benefit: When this ability is unlocked, this mount's carrying capacity is permanently doubled (to 2,000 lbs).