Condition Severity: Weak
Your thoughts become addled and slow. Your eyes are heavy and your reactions are delayed.
- You suffer a -5 penalty to all skill checks.
- You suffer a -2 penalty to all concentration checks.
- Spend a move action to slap yourself, jump up and down, shake your head and limbs vigorously, etc., to make yourself more lucid, and end the condition. This action does not provoke attacks of opportunity.
- If not cleared, Drowsy automatically ends at the end of the encounter.
- Drowsy is also automatically cleared if any single attack reduces your current (or temporary) hit points by an amount greater than or equal to your current level.
- You can spend a swift action to attempt an Escape Artist check against the Maneuver Defense of the creature who inflicted this status. If there is no creature involved, the target is a challenging DC based on the CR (challenge rating) of the effect. If you succeed on the check, you shrug off the condition. If you fail the attempt, you may not try again, and must recover some other way.