Dust Form (Cleric Spell)
- Level: Cleric 6
- School: Transmutation (polymorph)
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (A pinch of dust gathered from a gravestone or sacred shrine, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- Upon casting this spell, you keep your relative form, but you and your equipment become composed entirely of dust. While in this dust form, you take no penalties for squeezing, and can move through spaces as if you were a creature three size categories smaller without penalty. You are also considered incorporeal, though any attack you make that deals physical damage deals only half damage (50%). Attacks which inflict energy damage are unaffected, and you can still use your magic items and other equipment as normal. In order to cast a spell while in dust form you must first succeed on a Caster Check versus a Challenging DC for your own character level. If you fail this check, the spell, and the action to cast it, are wasted.
- If the duration ends in a square that your normal space cannot occupy, you suffer (Circle 5 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 15d6+15 at character level 15) points of Interstice (physical, rare) damage, and are shunted to the nearest open space that you can normally occupy (GM's choice).
- This spell lays a divine charge on its target(s). If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays a divine charge on you, the caster. Targets which already have a divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.