- Level: Sorcerer/Wizard 5
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V
- Range: Self
- Target or Area: You
- Duration: Until the end of the current encounter, the end of the next encounter, or until the start of a full night's rest, whichever is sooner
- Saving Throw: Harmless (Will negates)
Save DC: 10 + caster stat modifier + spell level
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- You can perceive the world by creating high-pitched noises and listening to their echoes. This gives you Echolocation to a range of 30 feet, plus 10 feet per 10 full character levels of the caster (dropping fractions; i.e. 40 feet at 10th, 50 feet at 20th, and 60 feet at 30th). The echo-producing noises are too high-pitched to be heard by most creatures, and can only be detected by other creatures with the echolocation sense, and creatures with hearing-based Blindsense. You cannot use this ability if you are deaf.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.