Elemental Assessor (Spell)
- Level: Alchemist 6, Cleric 6, Sorcerer/Wizard 6
- School: Transmutation
- Casting Time: Standard Action
- Components: V, S, M (Four needles, each scribed with a rune, worth 1 gp.)
- Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./two lvls)
- Target or Area: one target creature
- Duration: Instantaneous
- Saving Throw: No saving throw granted
Save DC: -
- Spell Resistance: Yes
- A ray of spiraling colors springs from your hand and streaks to its target.
- You must make a successful ranged Touch Attack to hit your target with the ray. At the time of casting, choose one type of elemental energy, choosing between Acid Damage, Cold Damage, Electricity Damage, or Fire Damage. When the ray strikes, it inflicts (Circle 6 damage): 1d6+2 points of damage per character level (max 16d6+32 at character level 16) of the chosen damage type.
- If the energy damage is resisted in any way, there is no further effect.
- If the energy is not resisted, then the ray transforms a portion of the target into a seething patch whichever element was used. A searing patch of fire, acid, ice, or lightning chews steadily away at the victims form, inflicting the Immolated condition doing that damage type.
- Synergy: If the Immolated condition is overwritten by another condition, the fell magics inflict (Circle 4 damage): 1d6+1 points of damage per character level (max 12d6+12 at character level 12) of rot (physical, rare) damage as the affected tissue dies and sloughs must regrettably.
- This spell lays an arcane or divine charge on its target(s), depending on the caster who is casting the spell. If the targets are something other than you or another creature (such as an object or area), the spell lays an arcane or divine charge on you, the caster. Divine casters lay a divine charge, and arcane casters lay an arcane charge. Targets which already have an arcane or divine charge present must choose which to keep if the new spell has the same charge type. Only one arcane charge and one divine charge can ever be present on a target at a time.