Elemental Strike (Rage Power)
From Epic Path
Elemental Strike (Su)
- Requires: Barbarian 1, Primal Mien
- Benefit: Once per round as a free action, you can empower your next attack with elemental damage. This attack must occur before the start of your next turn, and it must hit your target, or else the activation of this power is lost. If it hits, it deals bonus damage equal to 1d6 + WIS modifier, of one of the following energy types: Fire, Cold, Acid, or Lightning. This is considered bonus damage, so it is not multiplied on a critical hit, but it affects creatures resistant to precision damage normally.
- This bonus damage increases by an additional +1d6 per five barbarian class levels you possess (drop fractions; e.g. 2d6 + WIS at 5th level, 3d6 + WIS at 10th level, 4d6 + WIS at 15th level, etc.)
- 10th Level: When you activate this power, you may apply this bonus damage to two attacks you make before the start of your next turn, one of which must be the next attack you make after activating this power.
- 20th Level: You may declare that all of your weapon damage dealt by an attack augmented with Elemental Strike is comprised of the chosen elemental type, instead of being a mix of physical and energy damage types.
- 30th Level: When you activate this power, you may apply this bonus damage to any three attacks you make before the start of your next turn, one of which must be the next attack you make after activating this power.